Want to vote absentee?  You have some options.

You can put in an application on myvote.   https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee   The request comes directly to the clerk and she will mail out your ballot.

You can request an absentee ballot application be emailed or mailed to you by contacting the clerk at littlefallsclerk@yahoo.com

You can vote in person at the clerks office.  To make an appointment for in person voting please contact Cassie: 608-272-3175  or email littlefallsclerk@yahoo.com

Any questions?  Please let me know.